This course will provide you with the skills required to perform as a top level Business Administrator.
It will teach you office skills such as keyboard and computer software, organising schedules, creating presentations, spreadsheets, how to use social media and other possible job outcomes include data entry operator, receptionist, office administration assistant, word processing operator, customer service advisor and clerical assistant.
Points of difference:
- Relevant training
- Giving students career options
- Guidance on Resume and Cover letter
No more two finger typing, you will become proficient with keyboard speed and accuracy, and work with Microsoft office including, Word, Excel and powerpoint.
Time management & Administration skills
- Organise schedules – BSBADM307
- Organise personal work priorities and development – BSBWOR301
- Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy – BSBITU307
- Create electronic presentations – BSBITU302
- Design and produce text documents – BSBITU303
- Produce spreadsheets – BSBITU304
- Design and produce business documents – BSBITU306
- Produce desktop published documents – BSBITU309
- Write simple documents – BSBWRT301
Digital Marketing & Customer service
- Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement – ICTWEB201
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers – BSBCUS301
- Contribute to team effectiveness – BSBFLM312
Health and Safety
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others – BSBWHS201
Duration: *Under a Certificate III Guarantee this course is delivered online with trainer support plus weekly tutorial classes. This course can be completed within a 3 – 6 month period.
*As a School Based Traineeship this will take between 12 – 18 months
Accreditation: On successful completion – Certificate III in Business Administration – BSB30415
Delivery: Flexible delivery – online with weekly tutorial classes
Units: 13 units; 2 core unit and 11 elective units
Inclusions: All resources
Cost: *Government funder for eligible* students
$25.00 Concessional & $50.00 Non-Concessional
*No cost for School Based Traineeship
*Full paying student $1,800.00
RPL: Recognition of Prior Learning applies. RPL is about skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences. Your skill swill be assessed against industry standards and completed by our RPL assessor. If you are interested in this process please let our team know at enrolment.
*For more information please visit https://training.qld.gov.au/providers/funded/certificate3
Call us today on 07 5559 5077 or contact us using the enquiry form.