If you are looking to build on your existing office administration and/or business skills or looking to learn new skills this course is for you.
A Certificate III in Business is an excellent foundation course for you to learn the necessary administration and customer service skills to perform various business related roles across different industry sectors.
Points of difference:
- Relevant training
- Giving students career options
- Guidance on Resume and Cover letter
This course will be the entry level you might be looking for to working towards owning your own business!
You will cover a range of topics including but not limited to, marketing, social media, customer service and sales!
Marketing & Sales
- Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement – ICTWEB201
- Recommend products and services – BSBPRO301
- Sell to the retail customer – SIRXSLS001
- Advise on products and services – SIRXPDK001
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers – BSBCUS301
- Process customer complaints – BSBCMM301
- Contribute to team effectiveness – BSBFLM312
- Organise workplace information – BSBINM301
- Promote innovation in a team environment – BSBINN301
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships – BSBFLM303
Health and Safety
- Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace – BSBWHS302
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices – BSBSUS401
Duration: *Under a Certificate III Guarantee this course is delivered online with trainer support plus weekly tutorial classes. This course can be completed within a 3 – 6 month period.
*As a School Based Traineeship this will take between 12 – 18 months
Accreditation: On successful completion – Certificate III in Business – BSB30115
Delivery: Flexible delivery – online with weekly tutorial classes
Units: 12 units; 1 core unit and 11 elective units
Inclusions: All resources
Cost: *Government funded for eligible* students
$25.00 Concessional & $50.00 Non-Concessional
*No cost for School Based Traineeship
*Full paying student $1,800.00
RPL: Recognition of Prior Learning applies. RPL is about skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences. Your skill swill be assessed against industry standards and completed by our RPL assessor. If you are interested in this process please let our team know at enrolment.
*For more information please visit https://training.qld.gov.au/providers/funded/certificate3
To find out more information phone Ignite Education on (07) 5559 5077 or email email@example.com