If you are looking to build on your existing office administration and/or business skills or looking to learn new skills this course is for you.
A Certificate III in Business is an excellent foundation course for you to learn the necessary administration and customer service skills to perform various business related roles across different industry sectors.
Points of difference:
- Relevant training
- Giving students career options
- Guidance on Resume and Cover letter
This course will be the entry level you might be looking for to working towards owning your own business!
You will cover a range of topics including but not limited to, marketing, social media, customer service and sales!
Course Focus (Example only):
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers – BSBOPS304
- Process customer complaints – BSBOPS305
- Advise on products and services - SIRXPDK001
- Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment – BSBCRT311
- Support personal wellbeing in the workplace – BSBPEF201
- Engage in workplace communication – BSBXCM301
- Use Inclusive work practices – BSBTWK301
Health and Safety
- Assist with maintaining workplace safety– BSBWHS311
- Participate in sustainable work practices – BSBSUS211
- Organise schedules - BSBOPS303
- Maintain business resources - BSBOPS301
- Organise personal work priorities - BSBPEF301
- Write Simple Documents - BSBWRT311
Duration: *Under a Certificate III Guarantee this course is delivered online with trainer support plus weekly tutorial classes. This course can be completed within a 3 – 6 month period.
*As a School Based Traineeship this will take between 12 - 18 months
Accreditation: On successful completion – Certificate III in Business – BSB30120
Delivery: Flexible delivery – online with weekly tutorial classes
Units: 13 units; 6 core units and 7 elective units
Inclusions: All resources
Cost: *Government funded for eligible* students
Certificate 3 Guarantee - Co-contribution fee: Concession $25.00 ($1.92 per unit) & Non Concession $50.00 ($3.85 per unit)
RPL: Recognition of Prior Learning applies. RPL is about skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences. Your skill swill be assessed against industry standards and completed by our RPL assessor. If you are interested in this process please let our team know at enrolment.
*For more information please visit https://training.qld.gov.au/providers/funded/certificate3
To find out more information phone Ignite Education on (07) 5559 5077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org