This 1 day course is designed for people who wish to enter or are in the hospitality industry and need to obtain SITGAM022 - Provide Responsible Service of Gambling (RGS) for employment in Queensland.
Course Starts: Please call 5559 5077 to enrol
Course Duration: 1 Day, 9am - 3pm
Course Location: Ignite Education - 164 Duringan St, Currumbin QLD 4223
Accreditation: Statement of Attainment
Delivery: Face to face
It is mandatory for certain people involved in Queensland's liquor and gaming industries to have the appropriate certification in the responsible service of gambling (RGS).
Licensees are responsible for ensuring that all staff involved in gaming duties or tasks have the appropriate certification. Penalties apply for licensees who fail to comply.
People who carry out gaming duties or gaming tasks within a licensed club or hotel must complete RGS training within 3 months of starting employment. These include:
- an eligible licensee (an individual licensee who is at the licensed premises when it is open for the conduct of gaming)
- a gaming nominee
- any person performing gaming duties or tasks.
Staff are performing a gaming duty or task if they:
- supervise employees who are responsible for the conduct of gaming
- supervise the access to the internal parts of the gaming machine
- supervise money clearances
- issue keys for the security of gaming machines to employees
- supervise entries in accounting records required to be maintained under the Gaming Machine Act 1991
- arrange repairs to gaming equipment
- perform or witness payouts over $500 (as the designated gaming employee)
- prepare self-exclusion orders/exclusion direction
- make an entry in Form 3G: Register of excluded persons
- prepare a Form 3R: Report on excluded persons
- prepare a Form 3H: Notice of contravention
Call us today on 07 5559 5077 or contact us using the enquiry form for more information & course dates.