Student Support Policy
Ignite Education adheres to principles of access and equity and maximises outcomes for its students as follows:
- Ignite Education establishes the needs of the students, and delivers services to meet these needs
- Ignite Education continuously improves student services by collecting, analysing and acting on relevant data
- Before students enrol or enter into an agreement, the Ignite Education informs them about the training, assessment, and support services to be provided, and about their rights and obligations
- Employers and other parties who contribute to each learner’s training and assessment are engaged in the development, delivery and monitoring of training and assessment
- Learners receive training, assessment and support services that meet their individual needs
- Learners have timely access to current and accurate records of their participation and progress (Refer to Records Management Procedures)
- The Ignite Education provides appropriate mechanisms and services for learners to have complaints and appeals addressed efficiently and effectively
- Ignite Education provides and maintains training services that reflect fair and reasonable opportunity, and consideration for all students and staff, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, or physical disability, regardless of the prevailing community values.
- Ignite Education demonstrates equity for all people through the fair and appropriate allocation of resources and involvement in vocational education and training.
- Ignite Education demonstrates equality of outcome within vocational education and training for all people, without discrimination.
- Ignite Education provides access for all people to appropriate quality vocational education and training programs and services.
- Ignite Education provides increased opportunity for people to participate in vocational education and training and in relevant decision-making processes within the vocational education and training system.
Other Support Services
Ignite Education is at all times concerned for the welfare of its students. If you are experiencing difficulties and/or require counselling or personal support, there are a number of professional organisations well equipped to offer services to help. Included are:
Lifeline: 13 11 14 or www.lifeline.org.au
Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636 or www.beyondblue.org.au
Salvation Army: 13 SALVOS (13 72 58) or www.salvos.org.au
Complete the form below and we will get right back to you!